Standard for transportation and packaging of stone
The weight of the stone is large, and most of it is used in decoration engineering. So it needs to be well protected. It is inevitable that there will be a risk of bumping in transportation. This requires us to formulate strict standards for stone transportation and packaging. Ensure the safety of the stone on the way of transportation.
1. wooden packing is commonly used for long-distance transportation, external walls, stone materials and imported stones. The plate light surface is relative. The order is placed in the box lined with moistureproof paper (or 2~4 pieces of rope are placed in the box). The packing cotton is protected around the box, and the space inside the box must be tight with elastic soft material. Wooden boxes shall not be used with equivalent materials, and the thickness of wooden boards shall not be less than 20mm.
Each box shall be equipped with iron waist hoops at both ends, and iron cladding shall be added to the cross rail. (triangulated or special-shaped stones must be packed with protective cotton with all corners and special-shaped parts, customizing the same size of wooden cases, packing and packing according to the above methods).
2. straw rope, packaging with packed grass rope, packaging with two kinds of packaging. One is the light surface relative plate with the diameter of not less than l0mm in the long, wide direction of the order of winding. Do not expose the product and bind it firmly. Another kind of packing is to bind the smooth faced sheet with the packing belt according to the "well" shape, and the binding point should not be less than 3. Strip products are strapped along a wide and thick direction, and 2 to 4 points are bound according to the length of the product. The packing belt is not less than 5 at each point. After plate packing, the number, name, specification and quantity of the plate should be marked. The materials for supporting works should be numbered according to drawings in each sheet. There must be "upwards", "moistureproof" and "careful light" indicating signs outside the packing box and the packing rope. Its symbols and methods of use should be in accordance with the provisions of the GBl91-73 "packaging and transportation indication sign". (packing of granite plate) (packing of road along stone)
Others are corrugated boxes, plastic or aluminum alloy packaging boxes. Each packing box has its own unique value. There is a doubt where you can add to my QQ consultation.
The following provisions shall be observed for loading, unloading, transporting, handling and loading and unloading of decorative stone plates.
(1) handling light should be put gently, and no rolling is allowed.
(2) when the stone plate has an area of more than 0.25m2, it will be handled vertically. Large products must be lined with load edges when lifting tools.
(3) wooden packing products are suitable for loading and unloading each time with lifting equipment. No straw rope should be pulled when the product is wrapped in straw rope.
(4) loading and unloading shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of storage. Transportation is required to be stable and no collision is allowed.